Allied Reliability is seeking a Maintenance Coordinator to ensure accurate, timely and cost-effective order and replenishing of parts, materials, equipment, and tools for a Food & Beverage client. This will include verification and reconciliation of work orders in the maintenance PM system.
• Perform various tasks associated with maintenance parts, tools and equipment – which includes but is not limited to price research, availability, ordering, receiving, and reconciling items against PO.
• Restock and reconcile MRO inventory – including checking parts inventory and comparing for required min/max for item. Maintain inventory and recommend changes based on usage.
• Keep maintenance supply mezzanine organized and stocked.
• Maintain COGZ preventive maintenance system. Print weekly PM’s, update, add, modify as directed.
• Process all paperwork relevant to orders – match to PO’s, code appropriately.
• Track expenses for maintenance spend.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory and company policies and procedures including but not limited to Manufacturing Practices, IFS Standards, Safety and Food Safety policies and procedures.
• Support the Rise Values and Culture. .
• Comply with all food safety requirements, training, policies, and procedures
• Ensure products meet the requirements of the SQF Food Safety Code by reporting to a leader, supervisor, or manager any instances or conditions that would negatively affect the products quality, food safety, or regulatory requirements.
• Back up for this position is Maintenance Lead and Maintenance Manager
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3-5 years in administrative position or relevant maintenance parts inventory experience.
• Computer skills including – Microsoft applications,
• Food manufacturing experience and familiarity with commodity sensitive businesses preferred
• Retail and food-service channel experience desired
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel; experience with ERP Systems, Microsoft Great Plains a plus
• Experience with computerized maintenance management systems
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with multi-level personnel as well as suppliers, customers, and their representatives
• Ability to work cross-functionally, convey complex issues, and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, and maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to think quickly and handle frequent change
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, quality driven, and capable of working independently with little supervision