Allied Reliability is seeking a Multi-Site Maintenance and Reliability Manager mainly focused on supporting and implementing the best maintenance and reliability practices of a Food & Beverage client's Reliability pillar and on identifying and implementing initiatives to added value in the plant that contribute to promoting a culture of operational excellence based on pro-activity, to maximizing the availability of production equipment and to improving the operational efficiency as well as the productivity of the manufacturing sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead/facilitate plant improvement (FI) activities such as the development/optimization of
maintenance plans, equipment criticality analysis, implementation of management
processes, problem solving, definition of roles and responsibilities, etc.
• Support AM (Autonomous Maintenance) and PM (Progressive Maintenance) pillars as well
as RTT deployments of AOS in setting up fundamentals, based on best practices, at the
maintenance level, in order to unlock the full potential of the AOS program in our facilities.
• Contribute to the development of the skills and capabilities of our managers through the
elements of the Reliability pillar affecting the key areas related to work management,
equipment reliability, asset management, failure analysis and elimination, etc.
• Perform Maintenance and Reliability best practice audits to monitor the progress of site
maturity in regards of client's Reliability pillar and identify opportunities for
improvement in order to propose work plans to fill the gaps.
• Guide, help and support plants in the development of 90-day plans to improve productivity
and equipment availability by focusing on the proactive deployment of the various standards
of client's Reliability pillar.
• Define, archive, update and publish plant maintenance and reliability performance indicators
as well as define the governance model required to ensure the anchoring of the topics
• Support the plants in the preparation of their strategic plans at the level of the Reliability
pillar aligned with the strategic objectives of the organization and ensure their monitoring
• Support plants during the deployment of emergency reliability assistance plans in order to
help factories meet expected service levels within specific deadlines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering required.
• Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in industrial maintenance and implementation of
preventive maintenance and reliability programs required.
• Proficiency in Office suite and reporting tools, as well as in the various CMMS software
packages on the market required.
• Good experience in change management required.
• Comfortable with the continuous improvement process and good knowledge of Lean
• CRL/MMP/PGM/CAMP (PEMAC) or CMRP (SMRP) certification preferred.
• Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook and field specific software.