- Minimum Seven years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military is required
- Minimum two years supervision experience is preferred
- Equipment knowledge - wiring, electrical, electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery is required
- Maintenance management experience including planning, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management, vendor management and with maintenance management systems is required.
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required
- Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
- Boiler knowledge preferred
- HVAC experience preferred
- Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.
- Reliability certification such as CPMM or CRMP preferred.
Standard 1st shft hours, but must have the ability to be on call 24 hours per day in the event of emergencies.