The Project Engineer role supports operations projects, driving and supporting key initiatives to improve performance throughout the plant.:
- Providing technical support for project startups and/or priority operational opportunities.
- Leading execution of local plant projects from scoping to implementation; with project totals of up to $4m in capital spend per year.
- Ensuring assigned projects meet agreed performance metrics, including safe implementation, quality of installation, on time delivery, project scope objectives met and delivery on budget with a managed cash flow.
- Leading and supporting projects through scoping, approval, final engineering/design, equipment selection and procurement, construction, and commissioning, qualification and validation.
- Providing on-site troubleshooting and or technical support of priority operational opportunities, partnering with local safety, environmental, maintenance, quality, sanitation, and operations teams to drive continuous improvement