Allied Reliability is seeking a 3rd shift Production Supervisor to maintain safe operations, plan production schedules, manpower requirements, and equipment requirements in the Granule Department for a building products company to ensure production of quality products timely to meet customer requirements. Responsibilities include training, directing and motivating team members to achieve department goals and standards on safety, quality, productivity and yield.
1. Ensure safety, quality, production and housekeeping standards are met at all times by all employees by providing appropriate supervision, training and evaluation of employees. Assist with maintenance or production as may be required
2. Ensure efficient operation of secondary crushing plant and mill to produce granules at the lowest cost. Ensure equipment is operated safely and correctly with good preventative maintenance. Coordinate maintenance requirements with maintenance planner and supervisors.
3. Responsible for quality control of product and to implement adjustments and corrective actions when product is not meeting quality standards.
4. Plan production schedules and manpower requirements based on budget, maintenance and customer requirements.
5. Participate in process improvement teams. Recommend and implement process improvements.
6. Timely completion of record keeping and reporting and shift communications
Education: Must possess a B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Management or equivalent work experience
Experience: Minimum of three (3) years industrial manufacturing. Prior supervisory experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.