Company is seeking a Maintenance Technicians I/II to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility. Responsibilities include assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers; assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; monitoring inventory supplies and maintaining maintenance records.
- 2+ years' experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift
- High School Diploma/GED
- Boiler knowledge
- HVAC experience
- Experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed