Allied Reliability is seeking experienced I&E Maintenance Mechanics for a long-term Contract opportunity with one of our premier clients in the New Orleans, LA area.
The I&E Maintenance Mechanic will perform basic and mid-level I&E mechanical craft tasks while receiving formal training and mentoring within the I&E organization.
This position may require (as needed) that the I&E Mechanic coach and/or mentor employees in the entry-level or trainee level of the I&E craft.
The I&E Mechanic will have to be familiar with the safety requirements of the I&E crafts to be able to assist or lead in the installation, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, adjusting of electrical equipment, instrumentation and analytical equipment within a chemical plant environment.
Other Principal Responsibilities:
I&E Mechanic must apply his or her knowledge and may coach more junior employees in the crafts like prospect or trainee I&E employees, on the following:
• Safe work practices and requirements including RC14000, consistent with job tasks.
• Purchasing and Stores procedures/requirements. May initiate purchase order for parts and equipment.
• Perform routine/non-routine housekeeping jobs to keep work area clean and safe.
• Research parts requirements for equipment.
• Analyze equipment failure.