This roles responsibility is to maintain- troubleshoot and make necessary repairs to ensure the efficiency- performance and reliability of company systems and equipment in accordance with company policies and procedures in an efficient and safe manner to provide the highest level of quality and delivery to our customers.
Perform the duties within the Packaging Maintenance function with minimum supervision. Adhere to department GMP’s policy / procedures. Maintain records pertinent to equipment performance- necessary repairs and downtime via PM’s- SAP work requests- utilizing PC based systems. Communicate with the Supervisor as to product changeover and any other information necessary to insure the specified degree of quality and efficiency. Recognize and record any unusual condition or defective equipment via SAP Protocol. Maintain a clean and orderly work areas to insure the specified degree of cleanliness and sanitation standards. Observe all safety rules- policy- precautions and practices to insure the safety of self and others. Participate in the QRMP yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions Perform all other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Teamwork (cooperation) Good interpersonal skills Ability to lead others Mechanical skills and abilities.
- Troubleshooting- repair and rebuild- operating and maintenance.
- Thorough understanding and ability to read / understand machine prints / drawings and sketches.
- Thorough knowledge / ability Acetylene / Plasma cutting- as well as Heliarc / stick welding.
- Thorough knowledge / ability to perform routine machining and parts fabrication and or repair.
- Proficient in the use of hand and power tools pertinent to the job.
Electrical skills and abilities.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of PLC operation- logic and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of basic motor control circuitry.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of “Sequence of operation” of equipment within the area of responsibility.
- Proficient in the use of instruments / tools pertinent to the job.
Communication - verbal and written Following directions (DPS- PM Routines / Detailed Steps) ATD (attention to detail) Ability to teach/train Time management Personal computer - entry and use of specific software programs.