The Maintenance Technician will troubleshoot electrical and mechanical issues to help improve production efficiency of the bottling lines. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- PLC & MCC maintenance
- Read electrical schematics
- Possess ability to install, trouble-shoot and maintain conduit wire, motors and electrical equipment on 240-volt, 3 phase and 440-volt systems
- Install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, adjust, clean and maintain machinery, equipment, fixtures, and piping, etc.
- Read blueprints, manuals, drawings, computer screens, sketches and/or oral instructions
- Perform Preventative Maintenance activities, fabricate, assemble and disassemble and complete any and all necessary documentation