Provide direction and technical guidance to the department and operations leadership in each assigned building. Ensure the region’s buildings and equipment remain in the proper state of operation while following and training team on all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train, guide, and influence Facility Maintenance Managers to ensure the team’s productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness across the region
- Visit all assigned facilities to ensure efficient operations to include ensuring all energy efficient projects are conducted in collaboration with the Lineage Energy Management department
- Implement and verify proper use of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Provide recommendations on and develop future capital expenditure and ensure timely completion
- Provide guidance on the design and management of future building additions and new facilities