- Thorough knowledge of human resource management.
- Thorough knowledge of labor and employment law.
- Ability to interpret and administer company policies.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid to Advanced level computer skills including experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access and HRIS program
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources of business related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years as a Human Resources professional in a manufacturing environment.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Consistent track record for executing performance objectives and delivering results with minimal supervision is essential.
Has regular contact with several levels of plant management. Communicates daily with plant Human Resources team, BPO’s, Department Managers and Supervisors. Daily contact with the hourly workforce.
Communicates regularly with local vendors, government agencies, including state employment/unemployment offices.