Allied Reliability is seeking a Maintenance Technicians (2nd Shift) in Salt Lake City, Utah to perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of various production and packaging machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the work environment, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Basic hydraulics/pneumatics experience
• Building and grounds maintenance experience
• Food or Medical plant experience is preferred
• Electrical experience (480/110/low voltage) - PLC/VFD knowledge is a plus
• Ammonia Refrigeration experienced is a plus
• Able to speak, read and write in English a must
• Bilingual skills a plus - English/Spanish
• Able to read and follow blueprints and electrical diagrams
• Experience in performing preventative maintenance
• Able to work extended work schedules including weekends and overtime - 10 hour rotating shifts
• Experience in a fast paced, cold, wet production environment
• Able to interface well with production line workers and supervisors
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Able to speak, read and write in English a must. Bilingual in Spanish and Bosnian would be helpful.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations preferred.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position is physically demanding and sometimes you must get into tight places.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but sometimes very loud.
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: Able to work extended work schedules including weekends and overtime - 10 hour rotating shifts from 2:30 PM- 1:00 AM. Schedule rotates 4 weeks o MonThur and 4 weeks Fri- Mon.