Allied Reliability is currently looking for a Maintenance Manager to work with one of our premier clients in Elkhart, IN.
The Maintenance Manager is accountable for directing the maintenance operations at the facility to achieve maximum production potential at the lowest cost while preserving asset value.
This position is responsible for managing the maintenance service and repairs for the entire facility, including support equipment and all manufacturing, filling, processing, and transfer equipment. In addition, this position is responsible for the Reliability Excellence program, which includes: S-W CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System), Oracle eAM Management, entering and removing assets, updating and adding SMPs (Standard Maintenance Procedures), Checklists, Asset BOMs (Bill of Materials), and associated matrix level compliance. The role is also responsible for driving asset utilization (OEE), pWCI, and reducing Reactive work at the sites.
Major Tasks Include:
• Maintaining discipline within the department.
• Planning, directing, and supervising team members and activities of the Maintenance Department to ensure a prompt and accurate response to equipment and facility maintenance needs.
• Training and developing the skill levels of maintenance staff.
• Maintaining maintenance records to track the effectiveness of the maintenance program.
• Supporting the site goal of VPP (Voluntary Protection Program) attainment through implementing the elements of SMART (Safety Means Awareness Responsibility Teamwork), the company's safety program
• Developing budgets and cost controls.
• Monitoring equipment downtime through eAM (Enterprise Asset Management).
• Reviewing and analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of production problems using eAM data
• Promoting safety through active participation and support of company safety policies and programs and initiating corrective action for recognized unsafe conditions and hazards, additionally encouraging employee involvement in all Safety initiatives.
• Coordinating purchasing of supplies and equipment services for the Maintenance department.
• Conducting annual performance reviews.
• Develop and implement capital projects and maintain annual maintenance operating budget
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future
• Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or eight years of work experience
• Must have prior experience managing engineering/maintenance projects in an industrial environment
• Knowledge of Electrical Controls, PLC/relay logic, pneumatics, and hydraulics
• Majors in Engineering or a related technical field
• Industrial, electrical, or welding certifications and/or post-secondary/technical degree
• Previous plant maintenance supervisory experience
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office
• Proven record of protecting others’ well-being and inspiring them to comply with safe operating procedures
• Demonstrated leadership with a focus on organizational performance alignment and building a culture of trust & integrity
• Proven customer service, decision making, and high impact communication skills
• Established record of creating action plans for self and others to complete work efficiently and on time.