Summary of essential job functions
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares and documents condition monitoring routes
- Executes condition monitoring routes based on specified frequencies
- Maintains route and equipment reliability historical data
- Responsible for participating in root cause problem elimination activities and assists in managing the program
- Writes notifications in SAP after identifying equipment issues
- Communicates findings to Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Supervisor, production personnel and the Process Improvement Team
- Assists in improving preventive maintenance plans
- Understands how to use condition monitoring reliability tools-vibration pen, infrared camera, temperature gun, ultrasonic tool, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned