Allied Reliability is looking for an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Project Engineer Manager for one of our premier clients in Hamilton, MS.
This position is responsible for providing capital engineering support to successfully implement capital projects on time and on budget in order to assist operations and maintenance in achieving safety, environmental, quality and productivity goals.
Responsibilities include independent handling of major capital projects.
Incumbent may also direct activities of others when assistance is required.
Commit to employee safety and environmental responsibility, and execute projects in compliance with all Safety, Health and Environmental Policy.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Working with minimal supervision to develop and implement project plans that are in line with organizational plans to ensure the plant runs at optimal capacity so that organization strategies are achieved
• Ensuring projects are managed from proposal to commissioning by developing specifications, expenditure justifications, establishing performance milestones, monitoring and correction mechanisms so that project objectives are met
• Organizing and executes the project into stages (scope, schedule, costs, functionality, construction) to allow disciplined control of all project risks
• Submitting projects for gate approval with all required information
• Ensuring all relevant engineering/regulatory standards are adhered to
• Managing and participating in the design, planning, construction, supervision and commissioning of approved plant upgrades and modifications
• Coordinating and managing internal/contract labor in the execution of project activities
• Ensuring Design Change Approvals (DCA’s) for capital projects are completed
This position requires a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and five (5) years of experience.