Allied Reliability is looking for a Electromechanical Technician based in Turlock, CA! Knowledge in PLC and VFD working with sensors etc. Perform both routine and non-routine preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance on plant equipment. Maintain industrial electrical equipment. Diagnostic testing repairs.
• Ability to repair and perform preventive maintenance on industrial equipment, air compressor, chillers, pump, conveyors, boilers, filling. labeling and welding.
• Ability to read and interpret complex documents such as wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, instructions, safety rules, codebooks, and specifications.
• Interpret high level and detailed electrical schematics to build circuits, cable assemblies, and harnesses.
• Assembles and modifies sub-assemblies, final assemblies, and systems per manufacturing drawings and instructions.
• Assemble, test, and debug entire production items to ensure proper operation per established test criteria.
• Troubleshoots electronics, electrical, and mechanical problems to determine route cause of issue and recommend a corrective action.
• Communicates production and repair findings to other production personnel as well as QC and engineering staff members.
• Make recommendations for product and process improvements.
• Executes necessary product repair to ensure operational state.
• Set up and test units to specified requirements.
• Operates signal generators, meters, power supplies, service monitors, and test fixtures. Understands their use and function.
• Operates hand tools and small power tools. Understands their use and function.
• Verifies all work before passing on to next operations.
• Communicates all unresolved and/or potential problems that would negatively affect production schedules to the proper parties such as production control or production management.
• Performs system level calibration and optical alignment procedures.
• Assists on the development and documentation of assembly procedures.
• Conduct testing of prototype systems.
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned
• An associate degree, or higher level with vocational/technical training, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with basic electrical systems (e.g., starters, fuses, contacts, relays)
• Experience with electrical systems (installation, frequency drive, troubleshooting)
• Experience with product manuals (e.g., reading and applying knowledge to make repairs).
• Experience with schematics (e.g., electrical blueprints with switches, starters, maps, relays).
• Experience with troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns (pinpointing and fixing breakdowns).
• Experience with troubleshooting (e.g., diagnostics, problem solving, etc.).
• Experience with reading mechanical drawings (e.g., hydraulics, pneumatics)