- HS Diploma/GED preferred.
- Must possess basic computer skills to process work orders and associated maintenance documentation.
- Able to understand basic principles of robotics (Identify axis, operation).
- Able to read and interpret electrical prints, schematics, diagrams, etc.
- Able to train and teach Electrical (AC) skills (Up to 480VAC circuits) (Single and 3 phase), and Mechanical skills.
- Able to troubleshoot, maintain and repair Steam/Humidification circuits, PLC components, operation of chillers, servomotors, electromechanical systems, pumps, electrical motors, combustion systems, pumps, bearings, seals, gaskets, compressed air systems, basic plumbing/piping, boilers, gearboxes, sprockets/chains, belts, crutches, brakes, power transmission, replace and program VFDs.
- Able to use all power tools, hand tools, drill presses, shop tools, etc.
- Able to read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals, procedure manuals and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Able to work from drawings, schematics, sketches and through verbal communication.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment on assigned projects/ tasks and report to supervision the status of each as needed.
- Must be able to work shift schedules plus overtime as dictated by the needs of the business, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to demonstrate practical problem-solving skills.
- Able to collaborate with team members.
- Able to develop Maintenance skills through assigned training.
- Able to learn and apply the principles of corporate Maintenance and Manufacturing Standards, including lean tools, concept of continuous improvement, Reliability, process capability and operational discipline.
- Able to identify and record department KPI data.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift 50-80 lbs. Performs highly repetitive motions, stand for eight plus hours, talk, and hear.
- Ability to Climb ladders, stairways, use a manlift/scissorlift at ceiling heights or above with proper safety equipment and work in non-air conditioned environment.
While performing job duties, the associate will frequently walk, use hands to feel or handle, and to reach with hands and arms. Frequent exposure to oils and greases or coolants.
- While performing job duties, the associate will occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and smell. Occasional exposure to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme heat; and vibration.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.