Allied Reliability is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Lead to join a dynamic client.
The Maintenance Lead will direct and train the team responsible for all maintenance-related activities involving machinery, equipment, physical structures, plumbing, refrigeration system components, and electrical systems while following all regulatory, and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
• Plan, assign and direct the work of a team of maintenance technicians
• Perform physical inspection and calibration, preventative maintenance, and repairs on all mechanical assets impacting the operation of the facility, physical structure, and exterior grounds
• Collaborate with leadership to ensure adherence to departmental operating and capital expenditure budget for labor, materials, and lender required building projects
• Ensure proper and complete utilization of the computer maintenance management system (CMMS) and verifying completion of applicable work orders
• Participate in developing procedures to help solidify continuous improvement, cost savings and energy management
• Utilize onsite motorized lift and rental equipment as needed while operating, inspecting, calibrating, and maintaining equipment
• May manage all third-party maintenance contracts for the site, ensuring compliance to all company standards, policies, and procedures
• 2 years warehouse or processing facility equipment maintenance experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of regionally adoptable standards for the safe installation of electrical wiring and equipment
• Ability to read and interpret Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) drawings may be required at some facilities
• Demonstrated working knowledge of safety, electrical, fire protection and regulatory standards
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs./23 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed.
• Some locations require being comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
• Some locations require demonstrated knowledge and practice of Working at Height regulations