Allied Reliability is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician in the Milwaukee, WI area. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventive maintenance for a three-shift manufacturing operation. The Maintenance Technician also provides assistance or takes on sole responsibility of machine troubleshooting and repairing problems. The Maintenance Technician will repair, service and maintain the plant and plant equipment while ensuring that production runs at a maximum efficiency while reducing costs.
• Respond to breakdowns and failures on the plant floor.
• Troubleshooting and correcting equipment.
• Perform electrical, plumbing, pneumatic and hydraulic tasks.
• Perform preventive maintenance on plant equipment in a safe and thorough manner.
• Exchange knowledge with other maintenance and production employees and be willing to learn from others.
• Ensure and support the execution, maintenance and sustainability of the SQF, Lean, RBS and MOS programs.
• Conduct all communication, internally and externally, in a professional and courteous manner.
• Utilize the MP2 computer based maintenance work order system.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least Five (5) years’ experience as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in a manufacturing setting.
• Must have working repair knowledge and be capable of performing repairs of electrical, plumbing, conveyors, hydraulic, HVAC, PLC, refrigeration, motors/gearboxes, and be able to read and understand schematics/blue prints.
• The candidate(s) must be able to troubleshoot basic electrical circuits and must be able to logically diagnose machine problems.
• Candidate(s) must provide their own hand tools.
• Must be able to work some holidays, weekends, nights and be on-call.
• PLC and advanced frequency drive skills are highly desirable.
• Must possess good communication skills.
• The ability to work in a team environment or independently with minimal supervision.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Certification in a technical field preferred.
• AS/BS/BA degree preferred.