Maintenance Technician – Multi-craft
This associate will support the day-to-day operations of the facility, to include mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance of CNC equipment and other machinery.
• Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical equipment and machinery to determine root cause
• Use manuals, technical documents and other resources to research and address machine issues
• Perform routine and complex repair of equipment and systems through the isolation of malfunction or failure, disassembly of equipment and repair or replacement of components
• Operate equipment and machinery to further troubleshoot or ensure repair is complete
• Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and machines as scheduled
• Follow established Safety practices and procedures
• Other duties, as assigned
High School diploma is required; Associates degree in a related field or discipline is preferred
• 5+ years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment; previous experience in one or more of the following areas: heat treat, electro plating, cold heading, forging, conventional machining, CNC equipment – vertical and horizontal is preferred
• Knowledge of mechanical tools and equipment associated with the repair and maintenance of Company equipment, to include bearings, ball screws, hydraulic and pneumatic pumps
• Knowledge of electrical maintenance to include the transforming and/or stepdown of electrical voltage, from 480v to control voltage, as well as servo motors, encoders and controls
• Must take and follow direction from others with little to no supervision
• Ability to effectively problem-solve through a systematic approach
• Ability to work in a team setting and environment
• Ability to use power and hand tools
• Ability to lift, push or pull up to and including 50 lbs.
• Ability to work different shift assignments, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.