We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• General Office operations, phones, Customer Service
• Processing new vendor applications, supplies purchasing, vendor relations
• Parts Inventory assistance and PO generation
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
• Manages daily PPE supplies and issuance for visitors.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook
• Support the Managers with administrative tasks, ie. reservations, secretarial assistance etc
• Records Management
REQUIREMENTS 3 years experience with the following skill set:
General office software knowledge, MS Office, Google Docs
Office protocols: email, calendars, meetings, etc.
Recordkeeping Management experience
Inventory Management knowledge
Previous Assistant experience
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Associate degree or higher
• Purchasing knowledge
• SAP experience a plus
• Logistics knowledge a plus