Allied Reliabiltiy is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor that will be accountable for managing the Maintenance Department in a safe and efficient manner to maintain the plant's assets, keep equipment in good operating condition and comply with safety and environmental requirements consistent with the plant's objectives.
Major tasks performed include:
• Managing daily work schedules for maintenance personnel.
• Developing and implementing CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) Oracle eAM
• Supporting Reliability Excellence, and asset utilization
• Regular surveying of the plant or warehouse to identify building, grounds, equipment, etc. that is in need of repair.
• Personally repairing as well as supervising mechanics in repairing and performing preventative maintenance.
• Supervising the purchase of necessary spare parts and other parts and supplies by a maintenance clerk to maintain the building and equipment.
• Assigning priority work projects to mechanics.
• Keeping abreast of utility cost and making recommendations to minimize energy consumption per unit produced.
• Training and developing the Emergency Action Team - be a leader in safety, quality and environmental activities.
• Assisting Production Manager in developing and implementing capital projects.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
• Must have at least one year of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or four years of work experience is preferred
• Previous supervisory experience preferred
• Industrial, electrical, or welding certifications, and/or post-secondary/technical degree preferred
• Two or more years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment are preferred
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must have the ability to lift 25-50 lbs. frequently and 50-100 lbs. occasionally with or without reasonable accommodation