- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating activities to develop and implement long range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth initiatives.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis, production, materials, quality, engineering, finance, and human resources for the facility.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and facility challenges to ensure cost containment and to prevent operational delays and meet future growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of manufacturing costs, operations, and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, financial performance and production scheduling.
- Reviews production costs and product quality, and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operations.
- Confers with VP of Operations and other departments to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions to ensure the company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Manages deployment of Lean Manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls, and plant performance measures.
Manages and provides operational support to Manufacturing, Quality, Materials, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, and Facility Management. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation