Allied Reliability is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic in the Atlanta area. The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for monitoring the operation of site utility systems and provide maintenance support for production departments and facility. Maintenance work is a combination of scheduled and unscheduled prioritized by criticality and production urgency.
At least 3+ years of Industrial Chemical maintenance experience maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing process chemical equipment and utility systems.
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on pumps, gear boxes, pneumatic valves, utility and waste treatment systems, and production equipment; following procedures, work instructions, diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Repairs defective equipment by removal, shop dismantling and re-assembly and re-installation.
• Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop equipment.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.