OPERATOR 1 RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates and adjusts machine/equip/cell to SOP as trained including packaging and labeling products.
- Understands and uses measuring equipment; calipers, micrometers, rulers, Instron, snap gages, ring gages, pins and other gauging following prescribed procedures to meet high quality specifications.
- Documents process data and parameters as required by MP/GMP
- Identifies when process is out of spec and recognizes when to notify Technician.
- Follow QA Procedures and Requirements
- Follows Safety Procedures & Manufacturing Procedures
OPERATOR 2 RESPONSIBILITIES
(All responsibilities outlined above for operator 1 as well as the following)
- Understands the general and technical aspects of the job.
- Uses judgment in problem solving and troubleshooting problems.
- Operates a complex production line/cell.
- Helps others resolve basic issues on similar equipment
- Reviews process documentation, makes corrections and closes out job jackets
- Able to answer basic questions
OPERATOR 3 RESPONSIBILITIES
(All responsibilities outlined above for operator 1 and 2, as well as the following)
- Ability to operate multiple complex production lines/cells.
- Sets up and operates multiple machines/lines/cells with virtually no assistance from Technicians
- Requires a high degree of initiative.
- Helps others resolve virtually all issues within normal operations
- Works under minimal supervision
- Trains new operators on all aspects of machine/cell/line operation
OPERATOR 4 RESPONSIBILITIES
(All responsibilities outlined above for operator 1, 2, and 3 as well as the following)
- Ability to investigate and correct DHR issues
- Ensures products shipments are on time
- Ability to perform inventory retrieval and DHR set ups
- Ability to collaborate with engineering and Quality Management
- Proficient with goal tracker and DMS where applicable
- Motivates and provides direction to fellow team member to achieve key metrics of business success