Allied Reliabiity is searching for Maintenance Mechanics in the Ocala area.
The Maintenance Mechanic conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Complies with OSHA safety and Health rules.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED.
• 2-3 years of industrial Maintenance experience.
• PLC knowledge and troubleshooting experience.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Overtime when necessary.