ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE OR EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR POSITION
One or more of the following:
- All basic hand and power tools as well as computers, diagnostic equipment, lockout tag out (LOTO) equipment, any additional safety or personal protective equipment that is needed as well as any potential specialized equipment that is job specific.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintenance Employees could perform, but not limited to, one or more of the following duties:
- Keep area clean and orderly.
- Coordinate all procedures related to a shutdown of the plant or emergency shutdown of individual pieces of facility equipment or machinery.
- Provide quality troubleshooting and coordinate repairs as needed.
- Provide upkeep and preventative maintenance to utilities, plant facility, and machinery as needed.
- Organize and coordinate work and demonstrate control of ammonia, steam, glycol, air, and water systems.
- Perform maintenance to refrigeration system in accordance with Process Safety Management guidelines.
- Maintain records on the preventative maintenance program for all systems.
- Perform necessary line changeovers, start-ups, and shutdowns.
- Perform job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
- Keep and maintain any record or statistical data as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Maintenance Management.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General labor and sanitary requirements involving normal motion patterns with low to average manual dexterity such as, but not limited to, the use of hand tool, reading of instruction manuals and blue prints, and working in tight and confined spaces and exposure to abnormal environmental conditions.
LIFTING, PUSH, PULLING +50 LBS