To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company Policy & Procedure
- An employee handbook and other company policies and procedures have been prepared to guide employees in their personal conduct and work activities. Employees are, however, expected to exercise on the spot decisions regarding the workmanship of themselves and others to ensure that quality is built in at every process step.
Education and/or Experience
- AA degree or a certificate from college or technical school; and/or five years or more of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience. CNC / Machining experience required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, engineering drawings, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Requires solid verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills enabling involvement in a cross functional, quality driven team environment. A positive, "Can do" attitude fueled with initiative, dedication, neatness, sense of urgency, and concern for the satisfaction of customers, both internal and external.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong hands on knowledge of Microsoft Office experience preferred. Three years’ experience with operating Faro Arm portable CMM.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret dimensional drawings.
- Must be proficient in using micrometers, calipers and other basic measuring gages.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.