- Develop and manage asset integrated construction and pressure equipment maintenance plan in alignment with asset strategy
- Ensure correct cost element is aligned with SAP work orders for appropriate cost management against any AFE’s
- Work closely with Corridor Planning Team Lead and Asset Field Leadership in the development and management of the asset integrated construction / pressure equipment campaign maintenance plan
- Work with various Construction Planners to develop and incorporate specific details, plans, job steps, material needs, and desired timing into the campaign plan
- Analyze campaign schedule on an ongoing basis to identify potential and actual issues and challenges to meeting the plan and make recommendations
- Work with Corridor Planning Team Lead to provide required reporting to Steering Team on plan status, amount of work in backlog, completed work, forecasted work, forecasted completion dates, etc.
Team player capable of multi-tasking and managing competing priorities. Must be self-directed and work well independently. Must have problem-solving ability, time management skills, and interpersonal skills. Must have proficiency in standard software packages including MS Word, Excel, and basic understanding of SAP Plant Maintenance Module. Must have the ability to read engineering and process drawings, P&IDs, etc. Ability to develop and foster positive working relationships with Planning Team members, asset leadership, and all asset-based personnel is a necessity.