This position is part of the Allied Reliability Advanced Diagnostics team, which specializes in optimizing the performance of engines and reciprocating compressors. Duties of this position provide analysis services, which includes data collection, analysis and reporting to detect and solve equipment problems that enables improved equipment reliability for our customers. We deliver insights that lead to improved productivity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Full detailed understanding of the machinery components and application using Condition Analysis & Performance Evaluation for Compressors & Engines
• Able to use and understand Thermodynamic theory when performing compressor performance testing.
• Compressor Valve Analysis theory and application
• Engine Balancing
• Provide B- Probe Services and training, or capable of learning within the first 6 months,
• Machinery knowledgeable and understanding of Rotating Equipment Analysis
• Knowledgeable in Routine Analysis & Predictive Maintenance Programs
• Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution of machinery