Maintain production and facility equipment assets by performing routine preventative and predictive maintenance. Troubleshoot and correct equipment breakdowns and failures
- Diagnose equipment problems and take corrective action to achieve optimum line efficiency.
- Independently set up changeover and repair filling equipment and packaging lines.
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, and overhauls on all equipment as required
- Perform line changeovers, which include the disassembly and re-assembly of Packaging/Manufacturing related line equipment and or Facility/Utility related equipment.
- Assist in the diagnosis of machine electronic controls, sensors, servers and drives.
- Understand other systems that impact line efficiency or operation (pumps, scales, etc.).
- Perform assigned preventative maintenance in order to sustain line performance and document all work preventative and breakdown related in CMMS system.
- Install new and repair existing equipment from written specifications such as blueprints, equipment manuals, engineering sketches, and verbal instruction.
• Documentation & Procedures:
- Documentation equipment preparation, set up, PM and repair in strict accordance with SOP and GMP requirements.
- Complete paperwork for Production and Lab in strict accordance with SOP and GMP requirements
- Follow site GMP regulations, and Safety policies and procedures to include LOTO, PTW and Machine Guarding.
- Review equipment status and downtime Paretos with supervision and recommend improvements.
- Assist in the execution of validation protocols and adhere to procedures.
- Review and make recommendations to improve maintenance plans for equipment
- Document all work performance via the work order system as directed.
• Operational Excellence:
- Participate in site Operational Excellence initiatives to include Root Cause Analysis(RCA), Failure Mode Effect Analysis(FMEA), Foundations, and Kaizans
- Report PM, Changeover, Downtime performance with supervision and recommend
- Recommend and implement equipment modifications to increase reliability.
- Actively standardize and document best practice to achieve “Right First Time”.
- Ability to work with outside vendors to recommend component or equipment modifications.
- Required to work overtime to meet company or department needs and flexibility to change shifts as needed.
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack (forklift) to move materials.
• 130 SKU’s to support 250 million tubes annually.
Changes to planning schedule to meet marketing demand
High School diploma or equivalent required. Technical trade school certificate preferred
To set up, adjust, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality on equipment.