- Laser alignment
- Bearing replacement
- Able to understand technical specification with respect to equipment installation and operation. Clearance checks, interference fits, lubrication, torque requirements.
- Welding, cutting, rigging
- Material handling, operation, and trouble shooting.
- Hydraulics § Pipe fitting
- Lubrication basics
- Vibration basics
- Able to troubleshoot 110,220 and 440 voltage
- May perform a variety of electrical/mechanical test to determine exact cause of issues.
- Make necessary electrical installations and/or repairs.
Experience: 5+ years relevant experience in manufacturing maintenance or industrial technology role
- Experience with equipment repair, 3 phase electrical system and controls, hydraulic systems, welding, pipe fitting and instrumentation.
Education: High School Diploma or general education degree with trades concentration.