Qualifications & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 5 years combined Industrial Refrigeration and/or Industrial Maintenance experience with a minimum of 2 years of employment experience in industrial refrigeration
- Completion of RETA Operator 1 course preferred. In lieu of RETA course - successful completion of industry recognized Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration training (Stellar, Frick, GCAP/Lanier or employer comparable training program), equivalent in scope will be considered.
- CARO and CIRO certification preferred.
- Required to successfully complete assigned Industrial Refrigeration and maintenance courses.
- Troubleshooting and repairs with differing control systems ALTA/Allen Bradley etc.
- Required to be trained in HAZMAT, obtain and maintain the certification.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP Preferred).
- Must be computer literate.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fully competent to a high degree in mechanical knowledge.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mathematical and documentation skills necessary.
- Ability to work with hands in mechanically oriented situations.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Proficient use of testing equipment.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, if required, including on call.
- Share knowledge, train and develop less experienced technicians.