Manages business functions in the preparation of necessary reporting and tracking of the electrical operations. Coordinates/administers the functions of the division to include report deliverables, COI’s, W9’s and all clerical requirements. Provides optimal customer relations to all customers and employees. Ensures the quality of all communications, deliverables, reporting, and supports development of policies, procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Qualifications /Competencies /Position Requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work well independently.
- Ability to overnight travel occasionally (<10%).
- Self-motivated and highly disciplined to complete assignments in the timely manner.
- Knowledge in documentation preparation, employee scheduling, and report generation.
Education and Experience