The Material Handler is responsible for loading, unloading, and storage of granules, sand, MLA and finished product.
Complies with all plant rules and safety regulations.
· Performs cleanup duties in unloading area, warehouse, the yard and individual workstations.
· Inspects forklift daily by following forklift safety inspection checklist.
· Maintains neat, organized, orderly inventory of raw materials.
· Operates forklift in a safe, productive manner in accordance with all safety procedures.
· Fills LP tanks as needed following all safety procedures.
· Unloads inbound raw materials into main storage bins and mini bins and directs the material to appropriate storage location.
· Performs daily tasks following all safety guidelines including but not limited to chocking and locking when loading and unloading trucks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Two or more years of relevant work experience preferred
· Forklift certification required
· SAP experience strongly preferred
· Basic computer proficiency required
· Must be 18 years or older
· Must be a US citizen or have the right to work in the US
· Must be drug and alcohol free