Responsible for providing CBM services to Allied clients as directed by management. The CBM Data Collector is responsible to collect data and perform thorough visual inspections. CBM Data Collectors are normally assigned to a specific area of the facility for collection of technical data. The CBM Data Collectors will be accountable for ensuring compliance with all Allied, client, OSHA, and other applicable safety standards
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Collects Technology Data.
a. Collects Technical data in accordance with Allied Operating Procedures.
b. Works with CBM Analysts on troubleshooting and Quality Checks
c. Performs thorough equipment visual inspections per OP2 and reports on anomalies.
2. Assumes responsibility for the overall safety of the work environment.
a. Responsible for ensuring compliance with Allied Reliability, client, OSHA, and other applicable standards.
3. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
a. Performs special projects as assigned.
b. Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
4. Able and willing to work in an on-call situations and off shifts as required by customers or management
1. Technical data is properly collected.
2. Inquiries are courteously attended to. Good business relations exist with customers.
3. A professional image is projected and maintained.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High school graduate or equivalent and 2-4 years working in Maintenance environment or a 2-Year Technical Degree. qPM Data Collectors must have the ability to obtain ASNT-TC1A Level 1 Certification (or equivalent) in their core technology and Level 1 Certification (or equivalent) in secondary technology within a 1 year of service.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of mechanical and electrical fundamentals as used in industrial environment.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2-4 years of mechanical or electrical background with emphasis on industrial equipment or 2 year technical degree.
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Good communication skills, both oral and written.
Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to Windows, Word, and Excel.
Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Able to work well independently as well as a Team environment.