Shearer’s Foods, Inc. is currently seeking Oregon State Licensed Journeyman/Electrician who is eager to work in a challenging, fast paced environment. They will analyze/correct problems and repair/overhaul electrical equipment and controls.
• Maintain safe work practices at all times and participate in safety programs
• Must be able to repair or replace all electrical devices including, but not limited to: breaker panels, motor starters, heaters, fuses, lights, AC drives, motors, electrical switches, etc. – all in accordance with state and federal codes, including company policies and procedures
• Must be able to perform construction work such as running conduits, pulling wire, installing switches, breaker panels, etc. – as needed to supply power to plant electrical apparatus
• Must be able to maintain a log (work sheet) of equipment repairs and problems. A list of electrical maintenance that needs to be done must also be kept
• Must be able to assist all other maintenance personnel in the event of a major plant break down.
• Must be able to identify numbers and locations of plant breaker panels
• Any other duties as assigned