The Compounding Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the compounding department on a given shift. Supervises leads, compounders, preweighers, material handlers and sanitizers to ensure batching schedules are completed efficiently within specifications and they coincide with the needs of the production department.
1. Manage materials and manpower to ensure that the daily production plans are met.
2. Control material flows and inventory accuracy through the use of internal business system.
3. Train and certify hourly personnel in their specific job duties. Drive responsibility to the lowest level.
4. Ensure all safety, GMP’s and regulatory guidelines are met
5. Recommend and implement cost reduction programs.
Machinery/tools/office equipment which must be used in order to perform the essential functions of the job (please be specific): P.C. (Prism) Calculator
Special physical requirements for performing the essential functions of the job (e.g. must lift 50-lbs onto waist high shelves): Constant walking and listening.