We are looking for a Maintenance Electrician.
• At least 5 years hands-on-experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance in a manufacturing environment, preferable electrical background due to the technologies we apply;
• Ensure that safety and environmental rules and requirements are being followed in all work areas;
• Strong motivation to learn and implement new technologies, champion predictive maintenance efforts, solve complex problems, project management skills and computer skills in order to improve reliability of mill operations;
• Be familiar with Excel and Word and SAP is preferable
• Technician should be self-motivated and able to quickly learn auxiliary software as: Thermography, Vibration, Ultrasound, Oil Analysis Data Base and Motor Meggering Database.
• Ability to effectively communicate with facilitators, management personnel and contractors;
• May be required to be on-call and must have high availability;
• Participate in major failure incident investigations in area of responsibility;
• Perform predictive maintenance on equipment using vibration, thermography, visual inspections, motor Meggering testing, ultrasound;
• Prepare written reports to document inspections and recommendations for preventive actions.
• Good Housekeeping ( area and equipment)
• Be proactive and look for opportunities outside of the routes when repair is needed (proactively repair or communicate with area sponsor/facilitator)
• Strong work ethic and ability to work as a team on reliability projects
• Travel will be required for training purposes