The SAP coach will be accountable for delivering SAP Plant Maintenance and eME (efficient maintenance execution) training, issue resolution, and new functionality implementation associated with any new or existing maintenance execution processes and/or tools. Reporting to the Maintenance Support Team Lead, the eME/SAP coach will help develop the competencies of existing and new maintenance/operations personnel. The SAP Coach will work collaboratively with other eME/SAP coaches to drive eME sustainability within the Gulf of Mexico.
- Prepare competency assessments, training plans, and job aides that will be used to educate Maintenance Planning team members and other members of the organization that interface with the maintenance execution process
- Deliver eME/SAP training and small group coaching to a wide audience of process participants including Maintenance Planning Team members and asset-based personnel, including asset leadership
- Prepare and maintain training records for Maintenance Planning Team members and develop continuing education training plans to maintain knowledge levels
- Assist in the confirmation of eME performance by monitoring KPIs and process metrics
- Travel offshore on a limited basis to monitor and assess the eME process and deliver coaching and training
Experienced team player capable of working with limited oversight. Must be willing to guide and coach others in order to achieve business objectives. Must be flexible and be able to adapt quickly to changes in the business needs. The eME/SAP coach should be capable of handling simultaneous tasks and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be willing to learn from others and provide constructive feedback. Must be comfortable with continuous improvement concepts and methodologies.
Professional with at least 4 years experience with SAP Plant Maintenance module
- Working knowledge of maintenance and maintenance planning practices in a field operations environment
- Proven ability to define standard operating procedures (SOP's) and drive consistent application of the SOP's
- Knowledge of other Upstream key work processes (i.e., MOC, Work Permit) is a plus
- Ability to speak publicly, and facilitate group discussions
- Must be able to obtain HUET Certification