The Maintenance Manager will direct all reliability and maintenance activities to ensure that maximum operational potential is realized for the entire plant operation. This includes all functions in the areas of Maintenance Business Management, Maintenance Materials Inventory (MRO), Maintenance Recruit to Retire, Manufacturing Process Reliability and Equipment Reliability, e.g. departmental budgets, computerized maintenance management systems, preventive/predictive and corrective maintenance programs. Also, Technical Skills Management of electrical, electronics, controls programming, mechanical systems (process equipment, packaging equipment), waste treatment, stockroom, building and grounds, utilities systems including but not limited to boiler and ammonia refrigeration. Development, coordination and execution of maintenance related capital budget items in concert with engineering. Manages the Maintenance and Utility Departments personnel consisting of up to 30 technicians.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with full cycle capital project management from appropriation preparation to field start up.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with process and high speed/automation equipment.
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, OSHA safety regulations, EPA regulations
• Working knowledge of boiler and compressed air operations in order to evaluate operating efficiencies.
• Must be familiar with maintenance management system operations.
• Clear understanding of engineering economics and project justification.
• Leadership skills gained through course work, seminars, and experience in supervisory positions in maintenance and/or supervising contractors on capital projects.