As Glenmore Distillery’s Plant Maintenance Manager , one will be responsible for, however not limited to, the following:
- Operational Excellence: Ensure the plant operations achieve highest efficiency; meet all departmental goals and KPI’s. Work with all department heads by assisting them with key identified operational issues that improve customer service, quality, safety, and cost controls. Successfully complete key assignments provided leadership in each departmental area to improve efficiencies.
- Total Quality Management / TQM : Drive continuous quality improvement efforts within all departments.
- World Class Customer Service : Meet and exceed customer expectations through management of the Plant Maintenance department to achieve operational uptime.
- Safety : Support the safety program through ongoing preventive maintenance systems. Address safety related concerns quickly to eliminate hazards and reduce injuries. Lead the plant safety efforts in partnership with other departments. Ensure maintenance employees and all contractors adhere to all safety rules. Ensure all maintenance employees participate in required and recommended safety training programs as required.
- Culture Development: Support the plant operations at Glenmore Distillery in a manner consistent with the culture of the company.
- Cost Savings Projects : Consult with operations team on cost savings projects applying expertise to recommend new methodologies and equipment to ensure production efficiency, maximize output and prevent downtime. Manage departmental budget to ensure efficient and effective spend monthly and within budget. Assist with capital planning and strategic planning for the plant.
- Labor Relations / Management : Maintain a smooth working relationship between company and employees.
- Cleanliness of Facility : Leader to keep a safe environment including and not limited to drive and keep teams accountability for organization, routine cleaning activities and 5S initiatives