The Warehouse worker position is an hourly position, and reports to the Shift Supervisor. The employee works at presses, assist machine operators, removes parts from press, separates parts from scrap, assembles parts, stacks or packages parts and operates equipment.
$14.00 pay rate
Hours are M-F 5am-3:30pm
* Works in a team environment ensures helpers understand their role, knows what precautions are necessary and location of emergency stop buttons
* Understands and interprets company work orders and job control procedures
* Works efficiently and accurately to achieve and maintain 100% of goal. Gets or requests materials needed, assembles totes, prepares skids, bags and boxes for packaging
* Packages specific number of parts on skids, in bags, boxes, etc., labels them, stacks bags of parts on racks, or in appropriate packaging and moves totes/skids of parts to a storage area or to the next operation
Must be at least 18 years old
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Standing/walking for 8 – 12 hours at a time
* Exposure to noise is usually moderate
* Bending, twisting and turning
* Full use of both hands – to handle, feel objects, tools, controls, etc.