Provide Financial Management and assistance related to successful delivery of LCM, projects, or services (approximate 40%):
* Understand and stay connected with business, sourcing, and financial rules and requirements for developing and managing financial appropriations.
* Validate, maintain and manage proper financial controls.
* Assemble lease, capital, and purchase requests in coordination with project teams scheduled timelines and organization’s monthly budget forecasting.
* Submit, track, record, and close lease, capital and purchase orders in coordination with project teams scheduled timelines and organization’s monthly budget forecasting.
* Develop operating and capital expense budgets and forecasts that drive operational success for the lifecycle management program and organization.
* Track and report on planned vs. actual for operating and capital expenses as needed.
* Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to streamline and automate financial management processes.
* Track and ensure PO and signed SOW are received by suppliers and no other authorization is required for them to proceed.
* Track invoice reception, validation, and accuracy while recommended and making necessary adjustments with suppliers as necessary.
* Create monthly accrual when required; communication and coordinate with GIO Financial Analyst.
Provide Asset Management including the direction, oversight, and reporting in coordination with vendors and suppliers (approximate 30%):
* Develop, maintain and update processes required to properly manage technology asset management lifecycle program.
* Develop, manage and update asset management communication plan
* Ensure asset management processes are updated and aligned with current maintenance and leasing vendor requirements.
* Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to streamline and automate asset management processes.
* Manage, audit, and report on lease verification process using necessary tools, systems, and documents.
* Manage, update and report warranty/maintenance coverage for all supported devices.
* Develop, validate, manage and update metrics and reporting for inventory restock levels.
* Develop underlying asset management processes and systems needed to build lifecycle management analytics as input to short and long-term technology and financial planning.
Provide Quality Management including effective communication and organization by developing knowledge of Owens Corning methodologies, policies, and practices (approximate 30%):
* Develop quality management systems and solutions to ensure optimal service delivery at the most cost-efficient manner possible.
* Build and evolve an external perspective regarding GIS service to determine the best way to measure lifecycle management strengths and continuous improvement opportunities.
* Connect with business, finance, and technology stakeholders to ensure systems and solutions provide the most impact while meeting the needs of the program and organization.
* Validate financial, asset, and lifecycle management process adherence while identifying and integrating lessons learned into the on-going process.
* Develop, execute, update, and report on asset management data integrity audits, lease open and closure statements while managing exceptions as necessary.
* Review, coordinate, update, and manage asset record status in conjunction with OC’s managed service provider invoice resource units as part of the monthly invoicing process.
* Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with business partners and IT teams.
* Ability to manage infrastructure assets, program finances, audit processes, and integrate lessons learned.
* Ability to identify and reconcile variances between asset records and associated invoices, such as lease, warranty, and managed services.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in the field where a broad understanding of the relevant functional areas has been acquired, especially quality, financial, procurement and asset management.
* Understanding of technology processes and systems required to manage quality, financial and assets.
* Experience identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities to streamline and/or automate processes.
* Experience auditing assets and financials for data accuracy, process adherence, and proper workflow status; integrating lessons learned to improve future execution of related process.
* Experience managing costs by identifying variances and reconciling asset inventory to related invoices, such as lease, warranty, and managed services.
* Experience tracking and reporting on procurement, financial, quality and asset status.
* Experience budgeting and forecasting capital and operating expenses while developing and managing metrics to measure performance.
* Experience in supplier relationships, confidence, and presence to deal with suppliers both internal and external and, on-shore or off-shore.
* Exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy with a strong willingness to learn and continually improve processes.
* Analytical, financial and problem-solving skills.
* A team player with the ability to energize and engage others.
* Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
* Ability to communicate financial, asset and quality management information in a way that everybody understands.