Currently seeking a Reliability Engineer RCM in Mt. Vernon, IN.
Responsible for leading the RCM Reliability Centered Maintenance Program on the Mount Vernon Site. The focus will be to manage the RCM program to improve asset reliability, reduce maintenance costs and foster continuous improvements. This will include the facilitation of RCMs, reporting out results of the program, and tracking and follow-up on RCM study recommendations. This position will also be responsible for leading the Asset Criticality Process. Will require working closely with Process Availability Leaders, Unit Managers, Maintenance Leaders, Reliability Specialists, and Site Leadership.
· Work with the Maintenance Engineers on facilitation of RCMs on critical equipment and systems. Less critical systems will require FMEA analysis
· Manage RCM recommendation tracking and report out of results
· Present results of the RCM program to Site and Corporate leadership
· Assist in the development and training of Site personnel on the RCM methodology
-B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering
5 years industrial experience
-Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with operations, technical, mechanical/electrical maintenance crafts people, and Site and Corporate Leadership.
-Familiarity with PC applications such as Word, Excel
familiarity with basic industrial equipment, such as bearings, gearboxes, rotating process equipment, static assets (structural steel, vessels, piping), and
Familiarity with reliability techniques such as Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, and Reliability Centered Maintenance
Familiarity with PROACT RCA software
Familiarity with Process Safety Management (PSM)
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Excellent organizational and team building skills
• Occasionally lifting 55 pounds
• Mixture of sitting and standing
• Ergo requirement for computer usage
• No special PPE requirement in working area, but needs to comply with site regulation for PPE while in plant