Currently seeking a Reliability Engineer RIS in Mt. Vernon, IN.
Responsible for leading the RIS Reliability Instrumented Systems Program on the Mount Vernon Site. The focus will be to manage the RIS program to improve asset reliability, reduce maintenance costs and foster continuous improvements. This will include the facilitation of RIS studies, generation of Site SIF/PIF list, monitoring of proof test tasks, and reporting out results of the program, and tracking and follow-up on RIS study recommendations. Will require working closely with Process Availability Leaders, Unit Managers, Maintenance Leaders, Reliability Specialists, and Site Leadership.
· Work with the Maintenance Engineers on facilitation of RIS studies.
· Manage RIS recommendation tracking and report out of results
· Present results of the RIS program to Site and Corporate leadership
· Assist in the development and training of Site personnel on the RIS methodolog
-B.S. in Electrical Engineering, engineering technology, or control system engineering or equivalent work experience
5 years industrial experience
-Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with operations, technical, mechanical/electrical maintenance crafts people, and Site and Corporate Leadership.
-Familiarity with PC applications such as Word, Excel
Familiarity with reliability techniques such as Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, and Reliability Centered Maintenance
Familiarity with RIS/SIS software tools
Familiarity with Process Safety Management (PSM)
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Excellent organizational and team building skills
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• You must present to the Company a valid Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Coast Guard prior to commencing employment.