Currently seeking a Mechanical Integrity Engineer in Mt. Vernon, IN.
Responsible for mechanical fixed asset reliability engineering on the Mount Vernon Site. The focus will be to manage programs and projects to improve asset reliability of fixed asset systems of piping, tanks, and vessels. This will include participation in an enhanced mechanical integrity project for fixed asset non PSM equipment. Will require working closely with Process Availability Leaders in the different units, Maintenance Leaders, Reliability Specialists, and Inspection Contractors.
· Work with the Site Reliability Manager and Senior mechanical integrity engineer on mechanical integrity program
· Provide support for development of documentation, inspection, and remediation plans for piping, tanks, and vessels systems.
· Identify, engineer and implement projects/programs related to Mechanical Integrity.
-B.S. in Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Engineering Technology
5 years experience in an industrial facility
-Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with operation, technical, mechanical/electrical maintenance crafts people
-Familiarity with PC applications such as Word, Excel
-Familiarity with maintenance and engineering of static assets (structural steel, vessels, piping),
-Familiarity with P&ID, piping isometrics, and CMMS systems
- Project management experience is a plus
-Familiarity with maintenance of fixed assets in a chemical plant environment
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Excellent organizational and team building skills
• Occasionally lifting 55 pounds
• Mixture of sitting and standing
• Ergo requirement for computer usage
• No special PPE requirement in working area, but needs to comply with site regulation for PPE while in plant.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States