• BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
• 4 years (or more) experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Outstanding mechanical aptitude and understanding of mechanical equipment and systems.
• Excellent communication skills are necessary.
• Experience in reliability tools for preventative & predictive techniques is preferred.
• Able to read, write, perform basic mathematics, competent with computer business software, provide clear / concise written & verbal communication.
• Able to work with and influence a diverse group from operations technicians & craftsperson’s to site & business management.
• Must be a self-starter with the capability to facilitate discussions.
• Function under time pressures.
• Drawing conclusions from written or computer generated materials.
• Creating methodologies for accomplishing a goal.
• Implementing recommendations by coordinating resources.
• Directing and influencing activities of others to accomplish a goal.
• Analyzing data or report information.
• Conducting research.
• Developing plans, procedures, goals, strategies or processes based on data analysis or experience
• You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
The Reliability Engineer will represent maintenance as the expert in the assessment & optimization of PPM’s. Often the incumbent will utilize maintenance personnel to obtain expert advice in the representation for PPM assessment & analysis. The Reliability Engineer will own the development & implementation of action plans from the PPM assessment.
Root Cause Corrective Actions:
The Reliability Engineer is the site expert in the RCA methodology & the PROACT software. He / she will lead the assembly of a team, the Root Cause Analysis for the identified chronic & sporadic failure modes, determine causes, identify & document corrective actions, and institutionalize the improvement. This methodology includes preserving the event data, ‘ordering’ the analysis team, analyzing the data, communicating the finding & recommendations, and tracking the bottom line results. The Reliability Engineer will be intimately involved in the development and implementation of solutions for site reliability issues.
Reliability Centered Maintenance:
The Reliability Engineer will support operations in the development of the RCM program & represent maintenance in the risk analysis of systems to determine the criticality. The incumbent will lead the implementation of updating the CMMS system to indicate the criticality ratings. He / she will assist in the implementation of actions from the RCM / risk analysis.
The Reliability Engineer will be the primary contact for maintenance mechanical integrity programs. During PSM, ISO, FM, & Regulatory audits the Reliability Engineer will be the primary contact for maintenance mechanical integrity coordinating the interviews and locating the supporting documentation.
Preventative & Predictive Maintenance Tools:
The Reliability Engineer will be the key technical resource to assist maintenance personnel with preventative & predictive maintenance systems such as vibration analysis, lubrication programs, oil analysis, laser alignment, corrosion monitoring (non-destructive testing), thermography, motor current analysis, motor circuit evaluation, etc.