The Mechanical Maintenance FLL is responsible for all aspects of mechanical maintenance services and reliability of equipment.
The successful candidate will provide leadership focus to engage appropriate employees in all aspects of safety and reliability and identifying, scoping, selling and implementing maintenance process improvements. Environmental excellence must be maintained and total cost management remains a focus. The Mechanical Maintenance FLL is expected to partner with Operations, the Area Maintenance Manager, other maintenance disciplines, planning, contracted maintenance, mill stores and reliability engineering services to ensure high equipment availability, facility preservation and overall reliable paper production that meets customer demands within budget.
- 10 years mechanical maintenance experience
- Substantial knowledge of and experience maintaining rotating equipment including pumps & gearboxes, welding & cutting metals, heavy rigging, pipefitting, and repair/troubleshooting of hydraulic systems required
- Paper machine / roll wrapping & handling knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of work execution, planning, preventative & predictive maintenance required
- Successful completion of Front Line Leader program preferred (or successful completion after selection)
- Proven safety record (individual performance and leadership)
- Demonstrated team leadership skills
- The ability to influence people to achieve desired results is required
- Proficient in Microsoft application (Word, Excel, Projects, etc.)
- Proficient in SAP