We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for our Whippany, NJ location!
Summary - This role will ensure all asset reliability and maintenance operations are conducted per policies, Company approved practices, safety policies, and in conjunction with the Production Manager. It will ensure all facility and processing equipment are functioning per manufacturer’s design specifications and will identify areas to improve processes, procedures, maintenance practices, and on-going training for all maintenance staff. This position will improve the functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment, including but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, steam, pneumatic, wastewater pretreatment, and hydraulic systems equipment and components.
- High school diploma or GED required.Two-year technical degree in an appropriate background preferred.
- Equipment Maintenance Knowledge – Minimum of 3 years’ work experience repairing industrial processing equipment in a production environment required.Applicable military experience will be considered.Minimum of 2 years of experience supervising maintenance personnel is preferred.
- Equipment Knowledge such as wiring, electrical, electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, and mechanical required.
- Maintenance Management experience including planning, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management, vendor management, maintenance management systems required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics required.
- Ability to read and understand maintenance literature printed in English required.
- Experience using Hand & Power tools required.
- Lockout/Tagout experience required.
- 18 years old with a valid non-commercial driver’s license